Parent – Teacher Consultation booking procedure
We have pleasure in advising that appointments for this term’s parent – teacher meetings will be made online using Microsoft Teams.
The instructions on how to book your appointments are as follows, with a video guide available below and support guide.
- Click on the make an appointment button below or in the email you have received.
- Select either the Lower Primary (year FS2 – year 2) or Upper Primary (year 3 – year 6) service.
- Navigate through the calendar to June 2022, week commencing Monday 13th June.
- Select your class teacher from the staff drop down list. (This will show their availability).
- Select your preferred day from the available dates.
- Add your name.
- Add your email address.
- Please add your child’s name.
- Add any notes for the class teacher regarding any specific matter you would like to discuss.
- Click Book.
You will receive an email with your meeting details, including how to Join the meeting at your chosen time. This will be placed in your mail app calendar if your mail provider has granted permissions.
Please use your booking confirmation email to cancel or rebook your appointment.
The Team meeting will work through your Web Browser i.e. Chrome and there is no requirement to download the app or login with your child’s Loreto account.