Parent – Teacher Consultation booking procedure
Bookings Procedure Autumn Term
We have pleasure in advising that appointments for this term’s parent – teacher meetings will be made online using Microsoft Teams from Monday 2nd November.
The instructions on how to book your appointments are as follows with a video guide available below and support guide below which can be downloaded and printed in full here.
- Click on the make an appointment button below or in the email you have received.
- Navigate through the calendar to November 2020, week commencing Monday 9th.
- Select your class teacher from the staff drop down list. (This will show their availability).
- Select your preferred day from the available dates.
- Add you name.
- Add your email address.
- Add any notes for the class teacher regarding any specific matter you would like to discuss.
- Click Book.
You will receive an email with your meeting details, including how to Join the meeting at your chosen time. This will be placed in your mail app calendar if your mail provider allows this.
Please use your booking confirmation email to cancel or rebook your appointment.
*It is strongly recommended that you DOWNLOAD HERE the Microsoft Teams Application for your device.
Teams meeting can work through your web browser i.e. Chrome if you are on a desktop computer / laptop.
The Teams App will be required for tablets, phones etc and is available also for a desktop computer Windows or Apple computer.
There is no requirement to login with your child’s Loreto account.